To be an epicenter of excellence in education, research and services for the students and make them to succeed in professional competitive examinations globally with an attitude of entrepreneurial skills, ethical values and social concern.
Imparting quality Technical Education to young Computer Engineer by providing them
- State of-the-art laboratories
- Quality instruction with qualified and experienced faculty
- International standards
- Competitive examinations
- Professional attitude
- Research aptitude
- Technical consultancy
- Life-long learning
- Entrepreneurial practices
- Ethical values and social concern.
- To prepare the students for successful careers in Computer Science and Engineering and to cater the need providing training to excel in competitive examinations for higher education and employment.
- To provide students a broad-based curriculum with a firm foundation in Computer Science and Eng Applied Mathematics &Sciences to impart high quality technical skills for designing, modeling, analyzing critical problem solving with global competence.
- To inculcate professional, social, ethical, effective communication skills and entrepreneurial practice among their holistic growth.
- To provide Computer Science and Engineering students with an academic environment and members associated with student related professional bodies for multi disciplinary approach and for life long learning.
- To prepare Computer Science and Engineering students to develop research aptitude to carry out research cutting edge technologies to solve the real time problems and to provide technical consultancy services.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering and knowledge of Fundamental Principles.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data, Experimentation & Interpret/ Engineering Analysis.
- Ability to design a system, component , or process to meet desired needs in Computer Science and Engineering within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social , political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, Design and Modeling.
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for ,and ability to engage in lifelong learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues, and non contemporary issues, non technical issues global awareness
- An ability to use the techniques, and Modern Computer Science and Engineering tools necessary for designing and developing hardware and software solutions.
- Prepare the students to succeed in competitive examinations for higher education and employment.
- To prepare the students ready for industry usage by providing required training in cutting edge technologies.