ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in 2007 with a sanctioned intake of 60 to offer B.Tech course and was subsequently enhanced to 120. In its pursuit of the mission, the department invests its efforts continuously in identifying the additional skills empowering programs that not only enhance the employability of the students but also equip them to successfully pursue their career path. A well-balanced team of faculty that is a right mix of experience and energetic youth facilitates the right academic environment needed for academic excellence in the overall development of the learner.
The department is in the continuous engagement of the learners by relating the fundamental principles and applications of these disciplines and empowering the learners to apply in the laboratories during their practice sessions. The department encourages acquiring real-life oriented subject knowledge so the output of the students forces high probability of employability. The department has a right mix of qualified and experienced self-propelling faculty team that involves proactively in the holistic development of the students.
Department of Electrical Engineering accredited by the National Board of Accreditation in the year 2015
- Moulding graduates to become excel in their chosen fields
- Encouraging students to become members of professional societies like Indian Society of Technical Education and Institution of Engineers India and broaden their knowledge.
- Inculcating a sense of responsibility towards ethical conduct of profession and familiarize them with the professional code of ethics with a strong sense of commitment to the promotion of social justice
- Regular academics of basic technical and technological skills blended with the judicious combinations of additional and value added multi dimensional skills programs that enhance ability
- To accept responsibilities with confidence
- Conduct themselves in a well-balanced manner to enhance the group dynamics
- Conduct their profession with utmost ethical commitment to the society as well as profession
- These additional but necessary skills are expected to help students evolve into engineers who are highly motivated with practical, creative, and management skills that would go a long way in scripting their careers as both employees as well as employers.
- Assist final year students in identifying projects in their area of interest and do live projects in industries
- Learner friendly environment where the students are encouraged to participate in technical seminars, annual events organized both in the college as well as outside.
- Plan, Schedule and Conduct add-on courses and programs that are helpful for the student to pursue their career
- Highly proactive department in its responsibility for the Industry-Institution- Interaction by organizing expert lectures at regular intervals with the experienced and expert practitioners from the industry.
- Department installed grid connected 30 KW solar power plant.
- Well developed laboratories viz., AC/DC Machines Lab, Electrical Circuits and Simulation Lab, Power Electronics Lab, Control Systems Lab, Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation Lab, Advanced Electrical Simulation Lab
- Software like Labview, Multisim, Matlab, Pspice, Eagle,Keil, Arduino, Code Composer Studio, Proteus and many more.
- Faculty team comprising of people with proven track record in their own domains of engineering education covering such diverse areas as power electronics, Power systems, programmable logic controllers, control systems, Industrial Drives etc.
- Encourage the faculty to advance their knowledge and skills their fields of expertise by encouraging them to participate in seminars, workshops, and conferences, publish papers.
- Our students have brought laurels to both the department and college by winning prizes at national level contests.
- Facilitate the learners to expose themselves to the latest knowledge by guiding them participate in the different events through ISTE, PHASOR – the student branches of professional bodies.
- Regular conduct of national and state level events like a paper contest, project contest, quiz, workshops for skill development etc., and provide a level playing platform for the students to showcase their talent.
- All the students of Electrical Engineering department gainfully placed in reputed organizations.
- Some of our alumni are successful in pursuing higher studies in India and abroad.