- Prof.Y.V.Gopala Krishna Murthy has graduated in Civil Engineering from the University College of Engineering (O.U) Hyderabad. He pursued his M.Tech in Structural Engineering from N.I.T, Warangal (AP).
- He received training in Building designing from J.J. Associates Hyderabad.
- He worked for the Panchayat Raj Engineering Department as an Asst. Executive Engineer for two years.
- He worked for the R&B Department as an Asst. Executive Engineer for two years and Deputy Executive Engineer for 10 years.
- He is a versatile genius in training aspirants for GATE and IES Examinations.
- A large number of his students are currently working in both public and private sector companies in elite positions.
- More than 200 structures like Bridges, Dams, Flyovers, Multi-storied Buildings were designed by him.
Under the ageis of Y.V.Gopala Krishna Murthy the students of ACE Engineering Academy comprise 50% of the strength in IIT’s, NIT’s and other prestigious institutions.