- Ph.D in VLSI Optmization by Genetic Algorithms from JNTUH, Hyderabad, in 2009.
- VLSI Design.
- Smart Antennas.
- Total 27 years of teaching experience.
- Has been working as Prof. & Principal at ACE Engineering College.
- Worked in the designation of Head of Department, Dean, Principal and Director, at various Colleges, namely Vijay Rural Engineering College, Gnyana Saraswati College of Engineering & Technology, JB Institute of Engineering & Technology, Stanley College of Engineering & Technology and Aurora’s Technological & Research Institute.
Published and Presented Technical & Research papers in various International Journals and Conferences, on VLSI Optimization and Smart Antennas.
- International : Thirty Five (35)
- National : Five (5)
- He has been guiding research works of 8 students, Registered for Ph.D at JNTUH Hyderabad, JNTU Anantapur & JNIAR Hyderabad, on VLSI & Smart Devices and is also guiding many students for Ph.D Work, as co-supervisor.
- PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR of MODROB PROJECT, grant of Rs 10 Lakhs received in 2008 from AICTE, New Delhi, for ECE Dept of JBIET, Hyderabad.
- PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR of R&D PROJECT, grant of Rs 13 Lakhs received in 2010 from AICTE, New Delhi, for ECE Dept of JBIET, Hyderabad.
- He also Guided/Implemented private R&D PROJECTS in VLSI & Smart Antennas.
- He was accorded ‘Best Teacher’ Award by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research (Ministry of HRD, Govt of India) Taramani, Chennai.
Guest Lectures Delivered:
- He delivered, Guest Lectures on Effective Teaching Methodologies/ VLSI / Antenna & Wave Propagation in various Colleges.
Organized Seminars/Workshops/Refresher Courses
- Organized Fifteen (15) Conferences.
- Organized Five (5) Refresher Programs.
- Organized Twenty (20) Workshops.
Membership in Scientific & Professional Societies:
- MISTE – Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education, New Delhi.
- FIETE – Fellow of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers, New Delhi.
- MIEEE – Senior member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, USA.
- MCSI – Member of Computer Society of INDIA
- MVSI – Member of VLSI Society of India, Bangalore.