ACE Engineering College was established by Yadala Satyanarayana Memorial Educational Society with the fundamental objective of nurturing the group of nascent talent of young minds aspiring to make career in engineering into a pool of valuable and employable engineers. In addition, they understand their responsibility to willfully render services to the society with dignity and accountability.
Mr.Y.V. Gopala Krishna Murthy, an Educationist, Engineer, Motivator, and the founder of ACE Engineering Academy is at the helm of academic affairs in the college. The Academy, a premier coaching center for GATE, IES and Public Service selections conducted by several state governments for recruitment of engineering graduates is the most sought after coaching center and has been consistently contributing toppers to all the premier technological institutions in India viz., IITs, IISc, NITs and other universities. The Academy, in the last two decades of its committed services in the training and coaching sectors for engineering graduates across the country has produced toppers in Engineering Services, as also state service Commissions recruitments, .
ACE Engineering College was established in 2007 in a sprawling campus spreading over 10 acres of land. Situated in serene locales on the suburbs of Hyderabad on Hyderabad –Warangal National Highway, ACE provides an excellent ambience conducive for fruitful engagement of learners and faculty. Surrounding lush greenery filled plains and adjoining urban forest department land add to the tranquility that reminds one of ancient Indian gurukula. The college is well connected by road. It is just 20 Km away from Uppal and about 28 Km drive from Secunderabad.
ACE Engineering College is a firm believer in value based education system. The college has been proactive in inculcating a sense of responsibility in the budding engineers along with the necessary academic inputs. Training methodologies are a perfect blend of traditional talk-chalk and audio visual resources. Regular class room teaching is well supported by both guided and self study supplementary resources. Students are guided, helped and mentored to evolve into professional graduates with the necessary cognitive skills as well as behavioral skills in addition to the basic technological skills for head start of their professional career.
Faculty at ACE
Faculty at ACE is a resourceful pool of experienced and dedicated members. Under the leadership of Mr. Y.V. Gopala Krishna Murthy the faculty at ACE is a firm believer of being “Seer by the side rather the teacher at the board” engages in supporting the students for their holistic development. Curricular activities are interspersed with co-curricular activities at regular intervals with student organizers in the forefront with the faculty as the strong support system.
The making of Compete Engineer at ACE
Regular academics input need to be strengthened by enabling the student to evolve into knowing the need and usefulness of the products in real life. A student is ready to jumpstart career when the four dimensions of engineering viz., What (concept), How (practice) When (Usefulness) and Why (Need or Purpose served by the technology) are learnt, moulding the learner to be Complete Engineer. Faculty explains what of a concept in the class room and the students learn the how aspect of the concept in the laboratories under the supervision of the faculty.
Life at ACE
Academic life at ACE Engineering College is lively with true education in place for learning. At ACE, the pivots of knowledge transfer process are Edutainment and infotainment. The first of these implies education in an enterprising manner while the second implies sharing or information in an entertaining manner. Class room interaction is made lively with fundamental concepts covered with real life case studies pertaining to the concept discussed thus enabling student to assimilate and comprehend applicative knowledge of theoretical knowledge (the What aspect). This is followed by practice of the students in the laboratories (the How aspect). Students in small groups further engaged through peer level discussions to understand the Why and When to do projects at the end of the semester.
Placement assistance is provided with employable skills provided as an integral part of regular academics. Necessary guidance and inputs are provided for students aspiring for higher studies through need based collaborations with expert and external agencies.
A dedicated and full fledged independent cell Tushti, Life skills and Career Counseling cell is established to address and help students overcome those impeding factors that stop them from performing to their true potential.
ACE- the caring campus for the students
- An in-house water treatment plant ensures that students are provided with clean potable and
- hygienic mineral water to every student
- A 30 KW Solar power plant ensures uninterrupted clean energy for any time practice of the students
- Well furnished laboratories and class rooms with minimal utilization that ensures availability of laboratories to the students who intend to access resources
- Orient students towards community services and social responsibility through NSS
- CCTV surveillance in the campus
- 50 MBPS Wi-Fi campus facilitating open and free access to internet in the premises
- Library with more than nearly 35,000 volumes and nearly 5,000 titles
- Digital library to access nearly hundred online journals through DELNET to pursue research activities
- Good Canteen facilities
- A very strong transport facility at run on cost-to- cost basis plying from every important populace area of twin cities
- Strong backup faculty force by ACE Engineering Academy
- Daily attendance monitoring system with immediate messaging system about absentees
- Fool proof system of campus monitoring system to make the campus a zero percent ragging zone
- In-house students’ developed mobile APP shared with first year students with quick dial features to track ragging with-in the campus and buses in transit
- Well functioning Placement cell that works in coordination with the departments. The cell has successfully placed all the eligible students of Academic Year 2016-17 in core industries as well as software industries including product development organizations
|2||Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|