Center for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
We are happy to inform that, We have signed memorandum of understanding (MOU) with BRAIN O VISION Solutions Pvt.Ltd., Hyderabad. The following are the terms and conditions with them
- BRAINOVISION will conduct technical training programs, workshops and guest lectures for both the faculty and the students of the college.
- BRAINOVISION will provide Technology training and technical support for executing outsourced projects at the college.
- College will extend the services of their library, laboratories with Computers in a fully functional state, Internet facilities for training and development on various Technologies.
- BRAINOVISION will support students of our college to carry out the project work under the joint guidance of COLLEGE and BRAINOVISION for students in various technologies.
- BRAINOVISION agrees to hire our students as Interns not only at their organization but also at their sister concern organizations too(nearly 100 startups, located at Madhapur)
- BRAINOVISION agrees to set up Innovation and Design; V-Labs (Vision-Labs) at our campus with consent and suitable assistance within a year from our end.
- BRAINOVISION will offer the online technical tests for free throughout the year for the registered students.
- BRAINOVISION conducts Hackathons, Project exhibitions, and Ideathons throughout the year across India. Prior Information and priority will be given to our college.
In this regard, If anyone is looking for any support from them, kindly bring it to the notice of Principal and we will initiate necessary action accordingly.