Name of the Faculty Incharge : T.Anil Kumar
- Submitted PH.D to JNTU, Hyderabad in the area of Power system deregulation. M. TECH in Electrical Power Engineering from J.N.T.U, Hyderabad with distinction during 2004 -2008.
- B.TECH in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Kakatiya University with first class during 1997-2001.
In this research center department carried out research activates in the domain of
- Non – conventional energy sources
- MMPT Tracking of solar system
- Effective load management using DSM tequnics
- Network reconfigation and loss minimization of distribution system
Mr. T. Anil Kumar working on design of robust load frequency controllers such as sliding mode controller and sliding mode observer to tackle load frequency problem of multi area deregulated power system with different ancillaries. He published nearly 13 papers in reputed national and international journals and conferences. He also carried out research activity in the area of design of intelligent controllers for transient stability analysis of HVDC Systems. He also is working on analysis and control of power systems using cloud computing and Big data analysis.
Papers Published in International/National Journals and Conferences
- A paper entitled ‘Nine level diode clamped multi level inverter’ published in international journal of computational intelligence and information security (ISSN:1837-7823)-March 2011Vol.2No.4. .(page:70-79).
- A paper entitled ‘Seven level diode clamped multi level inverter’ published in international journal of computational intelligence and information security(ISSN:1837-7823)-April 2011Vol.2No.4.(page:35-42).
- A paper entitled ‘Modelling and simulation of discontinuous current mode inveter fed permanent magnet synchronous motor drive’ published in international journal-Journal of theoretical and applied information technology-march-April-2011.
- T. Anil Kumar and Dr. N. V. Ramana, “Improvement of Dynamic Performance of Three-area Thermal system Under Deregulated Environment Using HVDC Link”, International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology (IJAET), ISSN Code:2231-1963, Volume-1,Issue-4 PDF, Page No: 405-412.Published in the Month of Sep-2011 issue.
- T. Anil Kumar and Dr. N. V. Ramana, ” Design of Optimal Reduced Order Observer for Three Area Load Frequency Control in a Deregulate environment interconnected with HVDC Line”, i-manager’s Journal on Electrical Engineering, Vol. 5 l No. 4 l April – June 2012.
- T. Anil Kumar and Dr. N. V. Ramana, “Design of Optimal Sliding Mode Functional Observer for Load Frequency Control in Multi-area Deregulated Thermal System”, International journal on modelling and simulation (IREMOS), Vol .5.N.6, December 2012.
- T. Anil Kumar and Dr. N. V. R amana, “Design of Sliding Mode Observer based optimal controller for Load Frequency Control in Multi-area Deregulated Thermal System connected with HVDC link”, International journal on modeling and simulation (IREMOS), Vol.6.N.2, April 2013.
- T. Anil Kumar and Dr. N. V. Ramana, “A Review on Control Strategies for LFC in Deregulated Senario”, i-manager’s Journal on Circuits and Systems, vol.no-1, December2012-February 2013.
PAPERS PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- T. Anil Kumar, V. Sai Krishna, Dr. N. V. Ramana “Improvement of dynamic performance of three area thermal system under deregulated environment using AC tie line parallel with HVDC link”, Power and Energy systems (ICPS), 2011 International Conference, pp 1-6.
- T. Anil Kumar, Dr. N. V. Ramana, ” Load Frequency control in a Multi area Power System Interconnected with HVDC Link in a Deregulated Environment Using Optimal Full order Observer” 8th International Conference on Control and Instrumentation Organised by Manipal University(CISCON-2011), Paper No: CIS-153, Page No: 138-143.Published in the Month of Nov-2011 CISCON Proceedings.
- A paper entitled ‘Configuration of 48 pulse 9 level inverter based Static Synchronous Series Compensator’ published in international conference of IX Control Instrumentation System Conference(CISCON-2012),16-17 November 2012.
- T. Anil Kumar, Dr. N. V. Ramana, “Design of Optimal Sliding mode Controller for Load Frequency Control in Multi-area Deregulated Thermal System”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electrical Engineering and Energy Management (ICETEEEM–2012), ICETEEEM-2012 Proceedings, PS-13, Page No: 64-71, published in the Month of DEC-2012.
- T. Anil Kumar, Dr. N. V. Ramana, “A Review On Control Strategies For LFC In Deregulated Scenario” IEEE International Conference (ICCCCM-2013).