COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was established in 2007 with a sanctioned intake of 60 to offer B.Tech course and was subsequently enhanced to 180. In its pursuit of the mission, the department invests its efforts continuously in identifying the additional skills empowering programs that not only enhance the employability of the students but also equip them to successfully pursue their career path. A well-balanced team of faculty that is a right mix of experience and energetic youth facilitates the right academic environment needed for academic excellence in the overall development of the learner.
- Regular academics of basic technical and technological skills blended with the judicious combinations of additional and value added multi dimensional skills programs that enhance
- Self-help skills like personality development
- Social skills like communication and behavioral skills
- Ethical skills like adherence to well-mannered conduct in a group
- These additional but necessary skills are expected to help students evolve into engineers who are highly motivated with practical, creative, and management skills that would go a long way in scripting their careers as both employees as well as employers.
- Faculty team comprises people with proven track record in their own domains of engineering education covering such diverse areas as machine learning, web technologies, Web semantics, Data Analytics, in addition to the ever expanding core areas of Computer Networks, Operating Systems, Computer Organization, Database Management systems, Algorithms Design etc., well balanced by the programming skills of different paradigms that are essential for the Computer Science Engineers.
- Well equipped necessary infrastructural facilities in terms of hardware, licensed software, and network including Internet connectivity with open access to all through its dedicated Internet center to cater to the needs of the students and faculty alike
- Plan Schedule and Conduct add-on courses and programs that are helpful for the student to pursue their career
- Highly proactive department in its responsibility for the Industry-Institution- Interaction by organizing expert lectures at regular intervals with the experienced and expert practitioners from the industry.
- Established innovation and research centers like Microsoft Innovation Centre (MIC), Big Data Centre of Excellence and Cloud Computing Centre.
- Established Student Chapter of Computer Society of India
- Institutional member of Computer Society of India
- Learner friendly environment where the students are encouraged to participate in technical seminars, annual events organized both in the college as well as outside.
- Our students have brought laurels to both the department and college by winning prizes at national level contests.