ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in 2007 with a sanctioned intake of 60. The department is strengthened in all facets by the constant directions and leadership from Prof.Y.V.GopalaKrishana Murthy General Secretary of ACE Engineering College, CMD of ACE Engineering Academy, Dr.B.L.Raju Principal of ACE Engineering college.
Department of Electrical Engineering accredited by the National Board of Accreditation in the year 2015.The college is having NAAC ‘A’ grade accreditation.
- Regular academics of basic technical and technological skills blended with the judicious combinations of additional and value added multi dimensional skills programs that enhance
- Self help skills like personality development
- Social skills like communication and behavioral skills
- Ethical skills like adherence to well mannered conduct in a group
- These additional but necessary skills are expected to help students evolve into engineers who are highly motivated with practical, creative, and management skills that would go a long way in scripting their careers as both employees as well as employers.
- Faculty team comprises people with proven track record in their own domains of engineering education covering such diverse areas as power electronics, Power systems, programmable logic controllers, control systems, Industrial Drives etc.
- Department has well developed laboratories viz, AC/DC machines lab, Electrical Circuits and Simulation lab,Power electronics lab, Control systems lab, Electriacl Measurements and Instrumentation lab, Advanced Electrical Simulation Lab with all required machines, equipment with Labview, Multisim, Matlab, Pspice, Eagle,Keil,
Arduino,Code Composer Studio,proteus and many more softwares.
- Plan Schedule and Conduct add-on courses and programs that are helpful for the student to pursue their career
- Highly proactive department in its responsibility for the Industry Institution-Interaction by organizing expert lectures at regular intervals with the experienced and expert practitioners from the industry.
- Learner friendly environment where the students are encouraged to participate in technical seminars, annual events organized both in the college as well as outside.
- Our students have brought laurels to both the department and college by winning prizes at national level contests.
- The department has professional bodies ISTE, PHASOR impart latest knowledge in the students by making them participate in the different events. The department has eminent qualified faculty as per requirements suggested by AICTE, JNTUH.
Department installed grid connected 30KW solar power plant.
- Department organizes number of events such as paper contest, project contest, conferences, workshops, skill development programs and Faculty development programs(FDP) for the benefit of student and faculty members. All the students of Electrical Engineering department gainfully placed in reputed organizations or they opt for higher studies in India or Abroad.