- 1) Department has a technical associations, ISTE and Phasor
- 2) Research and Innovation centers established in EEE Department
- a) Center for power systems studies
- b) Center for control and power electronics
- c) Center for Energy conservation & management
Center for power systems studies
Name of the Faculty Incharge : Mrs.K.S.Mani M.Tech.(Ph.D)
In This Research Center Department Carried out Research Activates in the Domain of
1. Power system deregulation.
2. Distributed Generation.
3. Power system transient stability.
4. Power system reliability.
5. Design of Linear and Non liner controllers for load frequency control of Multi-area power systems.
6. Design of intelligent controllers (Fuzzy, ANN, Neuro Fuzzy controllers for HVDC Systems to solve Transient Stability problems.
7. Analysis and control of power system data using distributed and parallel computing using Cloud and Big data.
8. Enhancement of power quality using FACTS and D-FACT devices
Center For Control and Power Electronics
Name of the Faculty Incharge : Mr. D.Jayahar, M.Tech., (Ph.D).
In this Research center Department carried out Research Activities in the Domain of
1. Enhancement of power quality using FACTS and D-FACT devices
2. Implementation of intelligent controller for PMSM motor drive
3. Power quality improvement using custom power devices
4. Improvement of power quality by implementation of PSO,GA algorithms using LABVIEW software
Center for Energy conservation & management
Name of the Faculty Incharge : M.Rajashekar
In this Research center Department carried out Research activates in the Domain of
1. Non – conventional energy sources
2. MMPT Tracking of solar system
3. Effective load management using DSM tequnics
4. Network reconfigation and loss minimization of distribution system