VISION OF THE EEE DEPARTMENT
To be a leading technical centre to achieve international standards in the areas of education, research and services and to develop the students with engineering professional attitude, equipped with a strong technical foundation required for critical reasoning, analytical and technical skills to face global challenges to succeed competitive examinations and to promote creative environment for developing young entrepreneurs with social-concern.
MISSION OF THE EEE DEPARTMENT
Imparting Quality Technical Education to young Engineers by providing the state-of-the-art laboratories and quality instruction by highly qualified and experienced faculty in Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme with global standards and preparing them for competitive examinations in higher education and employment with cognizant professional attitude, research aptitude, life-long learning, entrepreneurial practices, ethical values and social concern.
PEO’s OF THE EEE DEPARTMENT
1. To provide students a broad-based curriculum with a solid foundation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering along with Applied Mathematics & Sciences to impart high quality technical skills for designing, modeling, analyzing and capability for critical problem solving with global competence.
2. To prepare the students for successful careers in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and to cater the needs of stake holders by providing training to excel in competitive examinations for higher education and employment.
3. To inculcate professional, social, ethical, effective communication skills and entrepreneurial practice among the students for their holistic growth.
4. To provide Electrical and Electronics Engineering students with an academic environment, and membership opportunities associated with student related professional bodies for multi-disciplinary approach and for life-long learning.
5. To prepare Electrical and Electronics Engineering students to develop research aptitude to carry out research activities in the cutting edge technologies to solve the real time problems and to provide technical consultancy services.
PO’s OF THE EEE DEPARTMENT
a.Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering, knowledge of Fundamental /Principles.
b. Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data, Experimentation & Interpret/Engineering Analysis.
c. Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs in Electrical & Electronics Engineering needs within realistic constraints such as economic,environmental social. Political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability, design and Modeling.
d. Ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
e. Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern Electrical and Electronics Engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
f. A knowledge of contemporary issues, and non-contemporary issues, non-technical issues, global awareness
g. The Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global economic, environmental and social context.
h. Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
i. Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
j. Ability to communicate effectively.
k. A Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
PROGRAMME SPECFIC PRGRAMME OUTCOME (PSPO)
l . To Prepare the students to succeed in competitive examinations for higher education and employment.
m. To prepare the students ready for industry usage by providing required training in cutting edge technologies