Skip to content
Guidelines for Students
- Students who are eligible for any placement drive will have to give his/her Consent before attending the same to the concerned faculty coordinator.
- Student, once selected will not be allowed further in any placement drive until and unless there is a rise of Rs 50,000 in the annual package offered.
- The students should maintain Discipline throughout the drive process and should not leave the campus until the consent of the Placement Officer.
- The students must maintain minimum 65% throughout academics to be eligible for the drives. There should not be any standing arrears/back logs at the time of drive.
- All the queries regarding placement drives etc. will be handled by the faculty coordinators. Check your mail-id’s at least once in a day.
- During the Drive Students should come in formal dress along with hard copies of the following:
- Updated Resume
- All Credentials with attested copies
- All the students should reach in time on or before during the specified drive date.
- A student who completed his B.Tech course and placed in any ON/OFF/POOL/DIRECT drive must submit a copy of Offer Letter and a photograph to the placement Cell for No Due certificate.