Exams Cell liaisons with the University to administer various examinations to the students as part of the curriculum. Headed by a senior professor Dr. G Krishna Sarma and ably supported by a team of faculty members and support staff, the Cell has been successfully conducting and administering internal tests and university examinations on behalf of the University.
Salient Features of the Exams Cell
- Liaison with the University on a regular basis
- Administer internal tests as per regulations with coordination from the Departments
- Administer university examinations on behalf of the University
- Ensure confidentiality of the information in custody
- Collection, Compilation, and dissemination of both University and internal circulars of importance to the students.
- Assist Principal in deputing faculty to the University from time to time for Evaluation of answer scripts of the examinations conducted by the University
- conduct awareness programs to the students about the credit system and eligibility conditions for promotion of students
- Compilation and declaration of results announced by the University