DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITIES & BASIC SCIENCES
- The Department of Humanities and Basic Science is the foundation of all engineering streams. It is a bridge that connects Pure Sciences with Engineering world. The department is involved in teaching subjects of Applied Sciences and Humanities at undergraduate level.
- The Department is involved in teaching the following subjects:
FIRST YEAR SUBJECTS
- Linear Algebra & Calculus
- Advanced Calculus & Elementary Combinatorics
- Engineering Physics
- Applied Physics
- Engineering Chemistry
- Business English
SECOND YEAR SUBJECTS
- Probability & Statistics
- Laplace Transform Numerical Methods & Complex Variables
- Probability Statistics & Complex Variables
- Numerical Methods Complex Variables & Statistical Inference
- Complex Oriented Statistical Methods
- Business Economics & Financial Analysis
- Constitution of India
- Environmental Science
THIRD YEAR & FOURTH YEAR SUBJECTS
- Fundamentals of Management for Engineers
- Professional Ethics
- Industrial Safety Health and Environmental Engineering (Elective)
- Entrepreneurial Essentials
- The Department has 3 well equipped laboratories namely Physics, Chemistry and ELCS labs.
- The Physics and Chemistry labs provide scientific practical knowledge about the related subjects and ELCS lab contributes towards the enhancement of Communication and Soft skills.
- The Department has dedicated and experienced faculty which consists of about 4-Professors, 11-Associate Professors and 22-Assistant Professors who posses Ph.D. M.Phil, and Masters Degrees.
- The Contribution of this Department is enormous for the budding engineers.